With its offer of 40-45 hours of work per week and its attractive salaries, the American firm is considered one of the best employers in the world.
US tech giant Apple has announced new jobs to fill vacancies at its outlets in Dubai and Abu Dhabi.
The iPhone maker has announced vacancies for Business Expert, Operations Expert, Expert, Creative, Engineering, Technical Specialist, Professional and Specialist. Two vacancies previously listed are Manager and Product Marketing Manager, iPad and Mac.
Apple currently operates four stores in the United Arab Emirates, two in Dubai and Abu Dhabi. Outlets are located in Dubai Mall, The Mall of the Emirates, Yas Mall and Al Maryah Island shopping malls.
The Al Maryah Island outlet was the latest to open with a multicultural team of over 80 members, representing 28 nationalities and collectively speaking over 30 languages, including Arabic, English, French, Hindi, Urdu, Tagalog, etc.
In February 2022, Apple announced that it would double the size of its Yas Mall outlet. Offering weekly working hours of 40 to 45 hours and attractive salaries to candidates, the American company is considered one of the best employers in the world.
Below is the list of jobs and main requirements:
- Knowledge of how businesses use technology and what Apple solutions can offer them
- Ability to use the phone to interact with customers and position business solutions
- Ability to facilitate commerce experiences through briefings, workshops and in-store events
- Ability to think quickly and perform problem-solving tasks, even in changing conditions
- Leadership skills, whether leading by example or coaching a group
- Strong organizational skills, quickly assessing each situation
- Demonstrated mastery of technology, especially Apple products, and ability to quickly become familiar with new products
- Proven track record in business and technology solutions, as well as customer retention
- Ability to consistently deliver a great customer experience, regardless of the situation
- Passion for education and ability to teach in a “hands-off” way, allowing users to learn by doing
- Ability to teach small groups and coach multiple clients simultaneously
- Tenacity to work with users until they become truly independent and able to create on their own
- Strong interpersonal skills and a sense of problem solving
- Ability to maintain composure and customer focus when troubleshooting and resolving technical issues
- Ability to adhere to a client meeting schedule
READ ALSO :
- Ability to assess customer support needs upon arrival and then provide solutions or refer them to other team members
- Flexibility to regularly alternate between different technical specialties and skill sets
- Ability to adapt to change as products evolve
- Minimum of 3-5 years of proven successful and high performance experience selling technology and/or business solutions, or equivalent
- Advanced and demonstrated Apple expertise in mobility adoption and business transformation with general knowledge of key SMB sectors, technology trends, challenges and industries
- Strong interest in technology, especially Apple products, and agility in learning new products and features
- Ability to deliver an excellent customer experience in any environment and be invigorated by constant personal interaction